Spinova® Unload Plus
Multifunctional orthosis for reducing lumbar lordosis
The bridging frame of the orthosis distributes (bridges) the forces acting on the spine out toward the thoracic spine, pelvis and sacrum. This reduces lordosis of the lumbar spine. The abdominal pad compresses the abdomen and also helps to straighten the spine and relieve the lumbar region.
- Fitted easily without the need for any great effort
- Effective post-operative stabilization
- Flat, light and comfortable
Safe treatment for the back
Spinova Unload Plus is individually adapted to the shape of the body and treatment required. Adjustments can be made using the bridging frame, a tensioning strap system to reduce effort, a back setting device that can be shaped and a continuously adjustable fastening element on the abdomen. The optimal fit and breathable elastic mesh material guarantee that the orthosis fits perfectly and comfortably at all times.
Quality from your medical retailer
Spinova® Unload Plus and other Bauerfeind products are available from medical supply and orthopedic retailers, where trained staff will advise you and take precise measurements to ensure that your orthosis fits comfortably and securely.
|Body circumference in cm||70 - 80||80 - 90||90 - 105||105 - 115||115 - 125||125 - 140||Short
- Vertebral displacement, formation of gaps in the vertebral joints
- Wearing of the vertebral joints with unusual flexibility of the joints (facet syndrome with hypermobility)
- Radiating pain in the lumbar spine area (very severe [pseudo] radicular lumbar syndrome/very severe lumbar sciatica
- Narrowing of the spinal canal (lumbar spinal canal stenosis with paresis [conservative, post-operative])
- Narrowing of the lateral nerve root canal (foraminal stenosis, lateral)
- Fractured vertebrae (fractures of the lumbar spine)