Stabilizing orthosis for relief of the pelvis and the sacroiliac joints.
The SacroLoc® orthosis can provide the correct support for sacroiliac joint syndrome (SI joint syndrome) and pain. It stabilizes and relieves pressure on the pelvis and symphysis and, with its two-part visco-elastic cushion (pad), massages the sacroiliac joints. This stimulates circulation, thus helping the healing process.
- Stabilizes and relieves pressure
- Specifically targets the sacroiliac joints
- Can be individually adjusted with tensioning straps
Targeted effect in the lumbar region
Sacroiliac joint dysfunction accounts for 25 % of all cases of back pain in the lumbar spine area. With SacroLoc®, a combination of elastic and non-elastic knit stabilizes and relieves pressure on this zone, while a two-part pad on the back massages pain spots. This stimulates circulation at certain points, relieving cramps and helping to release tension.
Comfortable and customizable
Thanks to its flat, anatomical fit, SacroLoc® is barely noticeable under clothing. It is made of breathable material, thereby ensuring that sufficient air can circulate to the skin. The amount of pressure relief provided by the orthosis can be controlled individually using the tensioning straps. The fasteners have practical finger pockets, so that the orthosis can be put on without needing to exert a lot of strength. SacroLoc® therefore combines functionality with a high degree of wearing comfort, and evidence of this is provided by the iF product design award 2010.
Quality from the medical retailer
The SacroLoc® orthosis and other Bauerfeind products are available from medical and orthopedic retailers. Here, trained staff will advise you and take precise measurements to ensure that your orthosis is sitting comfortably and securely in position.
|Body circumference in cm||70 - 85||85 - 100||100 - 115||115 - 130||130 - 145||1208416108000°|
Loosely measure the circumference just below the waist.
- IS joint syndrome
- IS joint arthrosis
- IS joint instability
- IS joint blockage
- Myalgia and tendopathia in pelvic region
- Pelvic ring instability
- In the case of structural disturbance following lumbar spinal fusion
- For prophylaxis of relapsing IS joint blockages and myotendopathia (m. rectus abdominis, m. piriformis adduktoren)
- Symphysis rupture and relaxation
- Alleviate pain caused by sitting or standing for long period of time
- Provide stability for more mobilization in everyday life