Always one step ahead.
GloboPed® shoes are not just a single product but an extensive range of relief shoes and surgical shoes. Each model has its own specific functional characteristics, with the focus on conservative and post-operative treatments.
- Range of surgical shoes: for early mobilization and to support treatment for foot deformation, chronic inflammation or swelling of the foot
- Range of relief shoes: to reduce strain on the forefoot or heel
- For the conservative or post-operative treatment of feet - ideal for the addition of foot orthoses
Step by step
Your feet change during the course of your life - sometimes the changes can be chronic and lasting. In some cases medical intervention is required, and this can mean using surgical or relief shoes. For example, surgical shoes enable you to wear shoes after an operation, despite any bandages or swellings. Relief shoes allow you to walk without putting too much weight on certain areas of the foot. In these ways, the shoes can successfully support your treatment.
Designs and uses
The GloboPed® range of shoes perfectly meets the requirements of people with foot problems who are undergoing medical treatment. Some surgical shoes support the ankle while others are lower cut. They open wide so they are easy to put on. The relief shoes are effective in either the forefoot or the heel area. Both types of shoe are made of durable, washable material.
Available from your medical retailer
To ensure that all your needs are taken care of, look for GloboPed® shoes at your nearest medical retailer or orthopedic shoe technician. The orthotist will take all the necessary measurements of the foot and diagnose the status of the foot using digital measurement technology/imprint foam/ink imprint/physical examination. Then he or she will help you find the right model for you.
- Surgical and relief shoes made of top-quality materials
Construction of a surgical shoe, taking the example of the "Active" model:
- Post-operative use where there are dressings on the foot - surgical shoes
- Post-operative or post-traumatic use when weight has to be taken off the forefoot or heel area
- Support for treatment of foot deformities, chronic foot inflammation or swelling
- To support and reduce strain on joints or correct misalignment of the locomotor system
Tips for healthy feet
You can find information here about how to keep your feet in top condition!